Framework includes 56 additional Common Practice Commands
In contrast to other solutions available on the market, the MESCO HART Slave Stack contains more than just the data link layer. With this, it not only ensures a reliable communication but offers a complete framework: In the application layer, many functions have already been implemented. This greatly diminishes the workload for the user and accelerates the development. All 22 universal commands and 56 additional common practice commands are available. Furthermore, the software contains a simple interface to implement device-specific additional common practice, device specific or factory commands.
Fullfilling the new HART protocol test specifications
The detailed documented programming interface together with the structured Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL) ensure a simple integration and easy portability. The MESCO Slave Stack already entirely fulfills the new HART protocol test specifications of the FieldComm Group published first in the beginning of June 2017. On account of its small and efficient footprint, it runs almost all microcontrollers with 8, 16 and 32 bit. The scope of delivery includes the source code, the API and a detailed manual that supports the user step by step in the integration. The user also receives comprehensive support and demo applications for transmitters and actuators.
MESCO Engineering further supports its clients as a service provider in the development and certification of devices. In addition, the company has extensive know-how at its command in hardware development, for example in physical layers. Users can distinctly reduce the risk and the product’s time to market.
- cost reduction through well-proven and already multiple certificated HART Slave Stack
- detailed description and code in C
- detailed and structured API
- extensive application layer – 22 universal and 56 additional common practice commands
- small, efficient footprint – executable on almost all microcontrollers with 8, 16 and 32 bit
- simple parameterization
- detailed integration manual
- reduced „time-to-market“ and lower risk compared to in-house development
- fullfills all HART protocol test specifications
- guaranteed HART-registration / conformity
HART Field Device Protocol Software
The MESCO HART Slave Stack 7.6 does not just ensure a reliable communication but offers a complete framework.