Design Package for Functional Safety of AGV & AMR
Safe AGV/AMR Monitor
… faster time to market through MESCO Design Packages!
The Safe AGV/AMR Monitor Design Package Design Package forms the basis for the HW/SW development of Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV) and Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMR) with safety functions.
MESCO accompanies manufacturers of AGV/AMR as well as component manufacturers from the beginning of their safety project to market launch and safety-relevant certification.
In the field of AGV/AMR there are special functional safety requirements according to IEC61508, ISO13849 or ISO 3691-4, such as safe stop during loading, emergency stop, safe brake, safe speed, safe load handling, person detection, interfaces to higher-level safety controls, safe data processing, safe I/O, etc.
The MESCO Design Package Safe AGV/AMR Monitor enables customer specific hardware and software development, shorter time-to-market by using proven HW/SW libraries and a certified safety process.
Your Safety Package for AGV & AMR
With the innovative platform concept ‘MESCO Safe AGV/AMR Monitor’ you develop the safe mobile robots of the future. Avoid additional effort and shorten the time to market of your certified product. Your advantages:
in the development
and product certification
The Safe AGV/AMR Monitor Design Package significantly reduces development time for safety-related AGV/AMR systems. It is available as a hardware/software design package with circuit diagrams and software libraries for a fully customized design.
Scope of delivery
- Modular safety system software with task handler, cross communication, MCU synchronization and self-test library, HAL
- Safe Torque Off function (STO)
- Test documentation: test cases and test reports (Tessy)
- Safe Digital Input Handler (F-DI) for reading safe input data e.g. from scanners for distance detection of persons and obstacles
- Safe Output Handler (F-DO) for switching emergency stop functions of a drive (STO)
- Safe Brake Control (SBC) Handler
- MESCO Design Package Evaluation Boards: Carrier Board, Safe Core B1, F-I/O C1 (DI/DO), F-I/O C2 (SBC)
- Faster time to market for your AGV, AMR and AGVs
- Customized hardware and software development
- Innovative platform concept
- Certified safety process
- 30 years of experience
- Less effort, cost and risk
Do you have any questions?
Head of Sales & Marketing