Functional safety / Developer practice / Safe Ethernet interfaces / Ethernet in hazardous areas (Ethernet APL)
- Date: September 30, 2021, 8:30 to approx. 13:00h
- Organizer: MESCO
- Speakers: Analog Devices, TÜV NORD, MESCO
The webinar focuses on the practical needs of hardware and software developers who are planning or already implementing a project with functional safety and safety protocols.
Valuable information is conveyed on the conscientious but pragmatic implementation of safety-relevant requirements in the electronics development of components for factory and process automation.
Benefit from the news & solutions demonstrated in the webinar for common requirements in Functional Safety and Industrial Communication.
Speakers & Lectures
- Analog Devices: Solutions and Chipsets for Industrial Communication (Ethernet communication in hazardous areas: SPE Ethernet / Ethernet-APL)
- TÜV NORD: Safety-relevant industrial communication, incl. normative requirements
- MESCO Engineering: know-how for functional safety and safety-relevant communication; practical knowledge; development platforms
Register here right now!
Email directly to email@example.com