The topic of functional safety is becoming increasingly important, not least due to the ubiquitous trend toward human-robot collaboration. Regardless of the application, functionally safe automation components form the basis.
It is very important that safety aspects are already taken into account in the design phase and in the development of industrial electronics.
To make you feel fit and safe in this topic in the future, MESCO – together with its partners Avnet and Renesas – offers a Functional Safety Seminar.
– Teaching the basics of functional safety
– Presentation of concrete solutions and explanation of the procedure for project planning and development according to IEC 61508
– Introduction to Industry 4.0 and Xilinx
– Report on the relevant MCU product families for industrial applications, in combination with safety requirements.
The seminar ends with hints and tips on various software solutions, such as a Selftest Library.
Location of the event:
H+ Hotel Niedernhausen
To the gray stone 1
65527 Niedernhausen / Wiesbaden
Overview of information:
– Date: 14.09.2017, Wiesbaden
– 9 – 16.30h
– Max. Participants: 50
– Location: to be announced
– Duration: 1 day
– Fee: Free of charge
Top speakers share their know-how on functional safety with you.