To strengthen our team at our location in Freiburg, we are looking for a
Software Architect (m/w/x)
- Design of embedded software for measurement, control and telecontrol systems
- Use of modern microcontrollers in the environment of safety-relevant applications
- Definition of the software architecture for the implementation of the software requirements
- Derivation of requirements for internal and external software modules
- Responsibility and co-design for implementation, integration and test concept
- Collaboration on system architecture and system specification
- Completed university or college education as a computer scientist, software or electrical engineer, possibly a comparable qualification
- Experience in software development for embedded systems
- Very good communication skills of technical contexts in German and English
- Team player with pleasure in international projects
- Helpful are also experience with:
- digital filters and controllers
- industrial communication protocols
- programming of ARM M4/M7 based micro controllers in C and/or C++
- embedded systems (multitasking / interrupt handling)
- the use of UML as an architecture and design tool
- working with modern development IDEs
- With us, everyone knows everyone. Many different characters. Everyone is allowed to be who they are.
- We deal with the technology topics of the future. A secure and exciting job at the same time.
- We serve our customers worldwide.
- Our flexitime model gives you flexibility.
- We offer a wide range of opportunities for further development.