To strengthen our team at our locations in Lörrach and Freiburg we are looking for a
Projektmanagement Embedded Systems (m/w/x)
- Management of challenging customer projects in the field of hardware and software development of industrial automation.
- Responsibility for the entire development process: from requirements gathering, through the adaptation of MESCO development processes to customer needs, to verification of the final product
- Compliance with costs, deadlines and quality according to project objectives
- Coordination, integration and control of internal and external partners
- Close cooperation with the sales department starting with the preparation of the offer and coordination of the requirements with the customer
- Compliance with existing PM standards
- Execution of regular project reviews and reports
- Experience as developer in the embedded area, ideally in HW and SW development
- Experience as project manager and/or project management certificate an advantage
- Completed engineering studies in electrical engineering, project management studies, with practical experience in HW and SW development projects, or similar.
- Industry knowledge of automation technology is an advantage
- Strong leadership and solution-oriented personality with a high level of self-organization
- Very good communication skills with colleagues and customers
- Good command of English
- Willingness for occasional business trips (national and international)
- With us, everyone knows everyone. Many different characters. Everyone is allowed to be who they are.
- We deal with the technology topics of the future. A secure and exciting job at the same time.
- We serve our customers worldwide.
- Our flexitime model gives you flexibility.
- We offer a wide range of opportunities for further development.