To strengthen our team at our location in Lörrach we are looking for a
Hardware Developer in the area of Functional Safety (m/w/x)
- Your area of responsibility includes the fields of hardware development and system design.
- In doing so, you are responsible for the optimal interaction of hardware and software on our electronics according to the functional specification.
- In close cooperation with our international customers, you will conduct feasibility studies, develop concepts for functionally safe electronics and also create functional specifications and test specifications.
- You develop functionally safe electronics according to the functional specification and get input from EMC and CAD experts.
- Together with the team, you develop FMEAs and carry out risk assessments.
- Your knowledge and professional handling of current standards and their implementation round off your field of activity.
- You have successfully completed a degree in electrical engineering, physics or a comparable field.
- You have very good knowledge in functional safety, hardware development and documentation according to IEC 61508 and IEC 62061 or ISO 13849.
- Furthermore, you have a good knowledge of analog and digital technology and microprocessors.
- You have a good command of the English language and possess a high level of teamwork and organizational talent.
- With us, everyone knows everyone. Many different characters. Everyone is allowed to be who they are.
- We deal with the technology topics of the future. A secure and exciting job at the same time.
- We serve our customers worldwide.
- Our flexitime model gives you flexibility.
- We offer a wide range of opportunities for further development.