To strengthen our team at our location in Lörrach we are looking for a
Hardware Architect in the area of Functional Safety (m/w/x)
- Your area of responsibility covers the fields of system design and hardware development.
- You will be responsible for capturing customer requirements and implementing them in various levels of design documentation as far as hardware functions are concerned.
- In close cooperation with our international customers, you will conduct feasibility studies, develop concepts for functionally safe electronics and also create functional specifications and test specifications.
- You will develop functionally safe electronics according to the functional specification and will be assisted by EMC and CAD experts.
- Together with the team, you develop FMEAs and carry out risk assessments.
- Your knowledge and professional handling of common standards such as IEC 61508 or ISO 13849 and their implementation round off your field of activity.
- You have successfully completed a degree in electrical engineering, physics or a comparable field.
- You have very good knowledge in functional safety, hardware development as well as documentation according to IEC 61508 and IEC 62061 or ISO 13849 or have experience with comparable standards and are willing to familiarize yourself with them at short notice.
- Furthermore, you have a good knowledge of analog and digital technology and microprocessors.
- You have a good command of the English language and possess a high degree of teamwork and organizational talent.
- With us, everyone knows everyone. Many different characters. Everyone is allowed to be who they are.
- We deal with the technology topics of the future. A secure and exciting job at the same time.
- We serve our customers worldwide.
- Our flexitime model gives you flexibility.
- We offer a wide range of opportunities for further development.