To strengthen our team at our location in Lörrach we are looking for
Embedded Software Engineer (m/w/x) – Functional Safety
- Development of embedded software for safety-critical applications (IEC 61508) in C
- Creation of tool-supported software designs in UML
- Assumption of the development-accompanying documentation
- Support in the creation of certification-relevant documents
- Implementation of test drivers and unit tests
- Execution of code reviews, integration and verification tests as well as bug fixing
- Collaboration in the development and maintenance of our SW libraries (MESCO Design Packages)
- Process-oriented work aligned with application-specific standards
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, computer science, automation engineering or a comparable qualification
- Experience in the development of software for embedded systems
- Very good knowledge of: Programming languages C, C++; Modeling language UML.
- Also ideal is knowledge in:
- process or factory automation
- Fieldbus, including PROFINET, Ethernet/IP, Ethercat, etc.
- Safety fieldbus, including PROFIsafe, CIP-Safety, FSOE, etc.
- Functional safety according to IEC 61508, ISO 13849, IEC 62061
- Written / oral communication skills in German and English
- Willingness for occasional business trips (national and international)
- Team player with pleasure in international projects
- With us, everyone knows everyone. Many different characters. Everyone is allowed to be who they are.
- We deal with the technology topics of the future. A secure and exciting job at the same time.
- We serve our customers worldwide.
- Our flexitime model gives you flexibility.
- We offer a wide range of opportunities for further development.