Industry 4.0 with OPC UA – Hardware/Software development for seamless Industrial Communication!
Why OPC UA?
In the age of Industry 4.0, Open Platform Communications Unified Architecture (OPC UA) is becoming an industry standard for plant and process automation. Ever since 2010, the OPC standard has been pushing its way through the embedded world and experiencing its upswing, carried on the wave of networking and new functions arising from it.
The scalable technology based on TCP/IP allows for platform-independent, secure and continuous data exchange between Cloud, Fog/Edge, ERP, SCADA, control systems (PLC), sensors and actuators.
OPC UA integration in industrial automation
As an independent partner, MESCO develops Industry 4.0 hardware and software for automation components. We integrate OPC UA technology in sensors/actuators, remote I/O or control systems.
- Design and development of embedded hardware and software fully compliant with Industry 4.0 requirements
- Integration of OPC UA interfaces in existing industrial equipment or new developments
- Technology integration of the Industrial Ethernet
- MESCO OPC UA Nano Stack with minimal footprint
- Implementation of device profiles for parameterization
- Gateway development with OPC UA
- Integration of Security Frameworks and Web-Functions
- Functional Safety by means of black channel implementations on OPC UA basis up to SIL3
- Compliance tests with OPC Foundation’s test kit
- Authorized Unified Automation SDK reseller
We develop professional hardware and software for fully compliant IoT components in the fields of measurement technology, power transmission, plant automation and process technology – from concept to product. Additionally MESCO provides superior services for consulting, training and contracted development alongside with the OPC UA toolkits. Thereby our customers benefit from the one stop shop, getting software and services directly from the experts.
Our additional services
- Development of components for Fog/Edge Computing
- Security Hazard Analyses
- Functional Safety Hardware/Software development services