FF - Fieldbus Development
Foundation Fieldbus (FF) is developed for the Process Automation industry and allows the connection of sensors and actuators in explosive areas. It caters for data communication and power supply over a joint bus using 2-wire technology according to international standard IEC 61158-2.
Foundation Fieldbus has been developed in close cooperation with the users in the Process Industry (NAMUR).
The MESCO Team provides you
- Consulting, support and training
- 2 wire- or 4 wire communication interface with discrete Medium Attachment Unit (MAU)
- Foundation Fieldbus/PROFIBUS PA common usable hardware
- Development of Intrinsic Safe products complying with ATEX, FM, CSA standards
- Schematic, PCB layout, Prototyping
- Foundation Fieldbus Function Bloc integration and customer specific adaptation of the software application
- Using proven Design Packages for cost effective development
- Physical layer tests according IEC 61158-2
- Pre-certification tests in the fieldbus lab and subsequent actions until certificate is granted
- Development of parameterization software based on EDDL technology for Rosemount AMS, FDT/DTM platform
- Development of test equipment, manufacturing engineering