Signal processing and conditioning of the analog signals is mostly the key to measurement accuracy of a device with connected sensor or other analog inputs. MESCO supports you with well-founded know-how in analog electronic design.
- Micropower design for analog-, digital- and microcontroller application for fieldbus or battery powered devices
- know-how for system concepts to seperate signal conditioning to hardware and firmware
- Development of analog circuits with extreme low temperature coefficients
- Special analog design for temperature ranges of -40..+85 °C / -40..+185°F
- Use of high precision analog-to-digital converter with digital calibration
- galvanic isolated push-pull converter with space saving outline and high degree of efficiency
- Stepup-, Stepdown-, Inverse-converter
- Design of customer specific LCD displays
- 4-20 mA technology with HART protocol
- Fieldbus interface boards and signal converter
- High frequency technology
Our know-how is your benefit!