Online Round Table, 30/09/2021
Functional Safety / Developer Practice / Safe Ethernet Interfaces / Ethernet in Hazardous Areas (Ethernet APL)
- Date: September 30, 2021, 8:30 a.m. to about 1 p.m.
- Organizer: MESCO
- Speakers: Analog Devices, TÜV NORD, MESCO
The webinar focuses on the practice-oriented needs of hardware and software developers who are planning or already implementing a project with functional safety and safety protocols.
Valuable information is conveyed for the conscientious but pragmatic implementation of safety-relevant requirements in the electronics development of components for factory and process automation.
Benefit from the news & solutions for common requirements in functional safety and industrial communication demonstrated in the webinar.
Speakers & Lectures
- Analog Devices: Solutions and Chipsets for industrial communication (Ethernet Communication in Hazardous Areas: SPE Ethernet / Ethernet-APL)
- TÜV NORD: Safety-relevant industrial communication, incl. normative requirements
- MESCO Engineering: Know-how for functional safety and safety-relevant communication; practical knowledge; Development Platforms
Register here now!
E-Mail directly to marketing@mesco »