UK Functional Safety IEC / EN61508 Seminar
In industrial automation, many plants and devices must comply with the international functional safety standard (IEC / EN 61508).
MESCO and Renesas are pleased to offer you in this seminar the fundamentals and solutions for the product development according to IEC61508.
In the first part by MESCO the basic principles of functional safety, the relevant standards, requirements and solutions will be presented.
The afternoon will cover the implementation of the comprehensive safety concepts of Renesas microcontrollers all relevant pre-certified solutions. This includes an overview and explanation of self-tests.
Functional safety workshop – Why attend
- Get an introduction and overview of Functional Safety markets and requirements
- Understand the details and complexity of Functional Safety Development
- Basic understanding of Functional Safety development workflow
- Get details about Renesas concepts and value of pre-certified Software
- Deeper understanding of the functionality of Renesas Functional Safety Products
Arrive / Registration
Introduction to Functional Safety Industrial automation market: Overview, Standards, Requirement (MESCO)
Functional Safety requirements for product development in industrial automation, workflow and implementation (MESCO)
12.30 PM Lunch
Overview of all relevant MCU families for industrial Functional Safety (Renesas FAE)
Fundamentals of the Renesas Safety Concepts to IEC 61508:
Self-test Libraries, Safety Manuals, Driver, Tools, operating Software, Starter kits, Safety Reference Hardware, Roadmap of Safety Solutions (Renesas FAE or IA AE)
4.30 PM End
When: 3 Jul 2019
National Conference Centre
Based at the National Motorcycle Museum
Coventry Road, Bickenhill
West Midlands, B92 0EJ