Online Round Table: Analog Devices, TÜV NORD & MESCO
2nd Online Round Table: Analog Devices, TÜV NORD & MESCO
+++ Functional safety, developer experience Safe Ethernet interfaces, Ethernet in hazardous areas (Ethernet APL) +++
The webinar focuses on the practice-oriented needs of hardware and software developers who are planning or already implementing a project with functional safety and safety protocols.
It provides you with valuable information on a conscientious but pragmatic implementation of safety-relevant requirements in the electronics development of components for factory and process automation.
Benefit from specifically shown news and solutions for common tasks in the field of functional safety and industrial communication.
Save valuable time with hints and tricks from experienced experts.
- As a technology provider, Analog Devices presents current solutions and chipsets for industrial communication, in particular SPE Ethernet / Ethernet-APL (Ethernet communication in hazardous areas).
- From the point of view of an inspection and certification body, TÜV Nord presents the safety-relevant industrial communication to be fulfilled in this area, including the normative requirements.
- MESCO Engineering provides you with know-how in the field of functional safety and safety-relevant communication. As a reliable development expert for components of industrial automation, we present practical knowledge and development platforms.
Make a note of the date – Register now!
8:30 a.m. : Welcome
- Peter Bernhardt (Presenter, MESCO)
- Fr Pfuff (TÜV)
- Hr. Goller (AD)
8:45 a.m. : Lecture 1 (TÜV)
- Data Communication Buses – Safe Communication
9:45 a.m. : Lecture 2 (MESCO)
- Developer Practice: Practical Implementation of Industrial Ethernet Interfaces with Safety Protocols
10:45 a.m. : Pause
11:00 a.m. : Lecture 3 (MESCO)
- Platform concepts and electronics development with design packages
11:30 a.m. : Lecture 4 (AD)
- Ethernet communication in hazardous areas with Ethernet APL: Technology and chipsets
12:00 p.m. : Lecture 5 (MESCO)
- Development of safety-related process devices in hazardous areas with Ethernet-APL interfaces
12:45 p.m. : Conclusion and Q&A session (MESCO / TÜV / AD)
TÜV, Analog Devices
Thursday, September 30th, 2021, 8:30 a.m. to about 1 p.m.
Free of charge