Safety Functions for Drives
The Software Library for functionally safe drives contains 9 safety functions acc. IEC618500-5-2. The Advanced Safety Functions can be implemented easily on a Safety Controller or on a Safety Option Board.
The development of our ASF Library follows all relevant safety standards. The Library can be integrated directly in your project thus helping you achieve significant savings in development time. As an added benefit to you - the product certification will be made much easier. This reduces development risks and use of valuable development resources.
We support you with the integration of the library and help you with product development.
Profitable & forward-looking
- Shortened development time
- Reduced development cost
- Reduced risk by SEooC pre-certification
- Flexible license model (buyout and quota license)
- Frequency converters
- Linear drives
The complexity associated with the development of industrial drives based on the latest safety standards is high. In particular, if advanced safety functions are required, development time and effort usually increase significantly.
With the Software Library for Advanced Safe drive Functions (ASF) you get self-contained, tested and pre-certified software modules (SEooC). The product development gets easier, faster and the risk is much lower.
Our ASF package is comprised of
- Software library in Source Code (C99 MISRA-C 2012)
- Integration manual
- Development documentation
- Certification documentation
- Technical support
- Safe drive functions according to IEC 61800-5-2 standard
- SS1, SS2, SOS, SLS, SLP, SLI, SDI, SBC and SSM functions
- Usable for applications up to SIL3/SILCL3 IEC61508/IEC62061
- Usable for PLe / CAT4 ISO 13849
- Pre-certified as Element-out-of-Context (SEooC)
- Optimized for 32-Bit Microcontroller (easy porting)